OOPS is a competition of which team can package a bunch of glass items the best. The teams earn points by calculating the value of the unbroken items after their box of glass items is dropped by the opposing team.
This activity requires 2 or more people. Limit 1 to 5 people per team. This activity costs $50 for up to 10 people (two teams). If you have more than 10 people who want to play select this game twice for 11-20 people and three times for 21 to 30 people.
- Each team has $50 to purchase glassware and shipping supplies to package the glassware and get it ready to ship.
- Large sized items $10 each.
- Medium sized items $5 each
- Small sized items $1 each
- Box $3 each
- Packing paper $1 per sheet
- Bubble Wrap $1 per sheet
- Use of tape $3
- Each team must then package the gifts and leave the package on the table to be picked up by the delivery person. The team that finishes packing first gets to choose the delivery person for each team.
- The delivery persons will drop the opposing teams box from waist height.
- The boxes are opened and the purchase price value of all unbroken items in each teams box are tallied and added to the packing teams score.