Crash quote is a game where teams of 1 to 5 people can compete shooting sling shots at bottles that contain partial phrases from famous quotes. The objective is to collect as many phrases as possible by being the best shot with a sling shot then figuring out what the quotes are and who said them.
- A team member will shoot one ball bearing at one of ten bottles on the table.
- Inside the bottles are partial phrases from two different famous quotes.
- If the bottle breaks the shooter takes the phrase to his team. If he misses he goes to his team empty handed.
- The next team has a chance to get a phrase by shooting a bottle.
- Teams alternate shooters until all bottles are broken and all phrases are collected.
- If a team is missing some phrases they will need to negotiate with the other team to receive the phrases they are missing.
- Teams must organize the phrases to match word-for-word, the famous quote.
- If each team organizes the phrase correctly they receive 20 points. If wrong they lose 10 points and surrender the phrases to the opposing team.
- If they identify who originally said the quote they receive 20 points. If wrong, the opposing team has a chance to identify the person.
- There is a 30 minute time limit for this game.
This activity requires 2 or more people. Limit 1 to 5 people per team. This activity costs $50 for up to 10 people (two teams). If you have more than 10 people who want to play this game please click here and select this game twice for 11-20 people and three times for 21 to 30 people.
All participants must wear shoes or boots that have sturdy soles and cover the toes. You will be walking on broken glass that might penetrate soft sole shoes. Please do not wear open toe shoes such as sandals or soft sole shoes such as Crocks, house-shoes, or moccasins.
Long pants are recommended but not necessary. We will furnish and require participants to wear coveralls, gloves, safety glasses or goggles, and a hard hat. All personal protective equipment (PPE) that we provide is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to issue. Participants are free to wear their own PPE if desired.
We also require all participants to sign a release of liability form before participating. Sign the Release of Liability Form HERE.
Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by their legal guardian or a responsible adult. The guardian or responsible adult does not have to participate, but must be present during all activities the child participates in. If the guardian or adult chooses not to participate, they can watch the activities through a viewing window. If the legal guardian cannot be present during the activities the child's legal guardian must sign a release of liability form on behalf of the child. Sign the Release of Liability Form here.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to don protective gear, sign forms, and listen to the safety briefing.
Each of our two rooms have a capacity of 5 people, therefore only five people can participate in each activity. If you have more than five participants you will be required to book more than one activity.
If you have more than five participants CLICK HERE TO BOOK MORE THAN ONE ACTIVITY.