Add Margarita Mind Wrecker
This game requires each team to build a pyramid or tower out of margarita glasses then toss balls at the pyramid in an effort to land as many balls inside the margarita glasses as possible. The object is to build a better pyramid or tower than the opposing team, one that is capable of catching balls without tipping over, but you shouldn't build it too close to the ground level because the balls that land in higher levels give the builder more points.
- Each team has 20 minutes to construct a pyramid or tower using 30 margarita glasses.
- The first team to finish construction using all 30 glasses earns 30 points.
- If time expires there is a 2 point penalty for each glass not used.
- Each team will then have 5 minutes to toss as many balls inside the margarita glasses as possible.
- Every ball that remains inside the margarita glasses when time expires is scored as 1 point for each level of the pyramid (i.e. bottom level = 1 point, 2nd level = 2 points, etc.).
- There is a 1 point penalty for every glass that falls off and a 5 point penalty for every glass that is broken.
- The final phase of the game is a mystery. You're guaranteed to love it.
This activity requires 2 or more people. Limit 1 to 5 people per team. This activity costs $50 for up to 10 people (two teams). If you have more than 10 people who want to play select this game twice for 11-20 people and three times for 21 to 30 people.