ADD BLIND BATTER
Blind Batter is a game where a blindfolded batter has to take directions from his teammate to smash the items his team set out. But he has to be careful not to listen to the other team because they will also be telling him where to hit. If he hits the opposing team members items, his team will lose points. The object of the game is to smash and break as many of your teams items as possible. Three strikes and the opposing team gets a chance to score.
- Both teams have 5 minutes to set up 36 items (18 items/team) inside rage room 1.
- At the direction of his teammates the blindfolded batter must break the items his team set up to score points.
- If the batter breaks opposing teams items his team loses points.
- If he fails to break his items three times he is out and the opposing team bats next.
- Teams alternate batters until all items are broke or the 20 minute time limit expires.
|Item||Batter's Items||Opposing Team's Items||Each Team Has|
|Large||+1 Point||-10 Points||1 Large|
|Medium||+ 5 Points||-5 Points||2 Mediums|
|Small||+ 10 Points||-1 Point||10 Smalls|
|Mini||+ 20 Points||0 Points||5 Minis|
This activity requires 4 or more people. Limit 2 to 5 people per team. This activity costs $50 for up to 10 people (two teams). If you have more than 10 people who want to play, select this game twice for 11-20 people and three times for 21 to 30 people.