Shopping Cart Fury
In this game, two teams go shopping and adds a bunch of dishes to their grocery cart. There is a feud between the shoppers and without regard to their dishes, the two shoppers ram their carts head-on into each other. The object of the game is to strategically place items in the cart so they don't get broke, but push the cart hard enough into the opponent to break all their items. The value of each teams surviving items are tallied up and added to that teams score.
- Each team has $25 to purchase dishes of their choice from the dish shelf. The dishes vary in size and cost.:
- Large sized dishes $10 each.
- Medium sized dishes $5 each
- Small sized dishes $1 each
- The team members have 10 minutes to purchase and strategically place the dishes in their cart to keep the dishes safe in case some furious shopper rams their cart. The whole $25 must be spent.
- Once both teams have the items in their carts a team member from each team will push the carts into each other causing them to collide. The dollar amount of the unbroken items in each teams cart will be added to that teams score.
All participants must wear shoes or boots that have sturdy soles and cover the toes. You will be walking on broken glass that might penetrate soft sole shoes. Please do not wear open toe shoes such as sandals or soft sole shoes such as Crocks, house-shoes, or moccasins.
Long pants are recommended but not necessary. We will furnish and require participants to wear coveralls, gloves, safety glasses or goggles, and a hard hat. All personal protective equipment (PPE) that we provide is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to issue. Participants are free to wear their own PPE if desired.
We also require all participants to sign a release of liability form before participating. Sign the Release of Liability Form HERE.
Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by their legal guardian or a responsible adult. The guardian or responsible adult does not have to participate, but must be present during all activities the child participates in. If the guardian or adult chooses not to participate, they can watch the activities through a viewing window. If the legal guardian cannot be present during the activities the child's legal guardian must sign a release of liability form on behalf of the child. Sign the Release of Liability Form here.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to don protective gear, sign forms, and listen to the safety briefing.
Each of our two rooms have a capacity of 5 people, therefore only five people can participate in each activity. If you have more than five participants you will be required to book more than one activity.
If you have more than five participants CLICK HERE TO BOOK MORE THAN ONE ACTIVITY.