OOPS is a competition of which team can package a bunch of glass items the best. The teams earn points by calculating the value of the unbroken items after their box of glass items is dropped by the opposing team.
This activity requires 2 or more people. Limit 1 to 5 people per team. This activity costs $50 for up to 10 people (two teams). If you have more than 10 people who want to play select this game twice for 11-20 people and three times for 21 to 30 people.
- Each team has $50 to purchase glassware and shipping supplies to package the glassware and get it ready to ship.
- Large sized items $10 each.
- Medium sized items $5 each
- Small sized items $1 each
- Box $3 each
- Packing paper $1 per sheet
- Bubble Wrap $1 per sheet
- Use of tape $3
- Each team must then package the gifts and leave the package on the table to be picked up by the delivery person. The team that finishes packing first gets to choose the delivery person for each team.
- The delivery persons will drop the opposing teams box from waist height.
- The boxes are opened and the purchase price value of all unbroken items in each teams box are tallied and added to the packing teams score.
All participants must wear shoes or boots that have sturdy soles and cover the toes. You will be walking on broken glass that might penetrate soft sole shoes. Please do not wear open toe shoes such as sandals or soft sole shoes such as Crocks, house-shoes, or moccasins.
Long pants are recommended but not necessary. We will furnish and require participants to wear coveralls, gloves, safety glasses or goggles, and a hard hat. All personal protective equipment (PPE) that we provide is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to issue. Participants are free to wear their own PPE if desired.
We also require all participants to sign a release of liability form before participating. Sign the Release of Liability Form HERE.
Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by their legal guardian or a responsible adult. The guardian or responsible adult does not have to participate, but must be present during all activities the child participates in. If the guardian or adult chooses not to participate, they can watch the activities through a viewing window. If the legal guardian cannot be present during the activities the child's legal guardian must sign a release of liability form on behalf of the child. Sign the Release of Liability Form here.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to don protective gear, sign forms, and listen to the safety briefing.
Each of our two rooms have a capacity of 5 people, therefore only five people can participate in each activity. If you have more than five participants you will be required to book more than one activity.
If you have more than five participants CLICK HERE TO BOOK MORE THAN ONE ACTIVITY.